Multi-Voltages (5V 8.4V 9V 12V) Pocket-Size Rechargeable Battery Pack - BX-U20
This small size, high capacity Mini external battery can provide extra long run time for Provide Power to Mobile Phones, MP3, MP4, DVD Player, PSP Game Player and PDA
Make Sure the Polarity is Correct
- Capacity: 17 Watt-hour (4600mAH)lithium polymer
- Dimensions: 110 x 66 x 22mm (4.3" x 2.6" x 0.8")
- Weight: about 145g
- Output voltage: DC 5.5V, 8.4V, 9V, 12V
- Input voltage: DC 9 to 14V
- Max. Output current: 700mA for USB port, 1200mA for 8.4/9/12V Port
- Input current: 1,200mA
- Charging method: USB port
- Cycle life: 600 times
- Charging time: about 3 to 4 hours
- Running time: 5.5V file discharge with 0.6A, which can run about 4 to 5 hours
- 8.4V file discharge with 1.2A, which can run about 1.5 hours
- 9V file discharge with 1.2A, which can run about 1.3 hours
- 12V file discharge with the greatest current 1.2A, which can run about one hour
- Protect function: short-circuit, over-current, over charging, over discharging
* For 5V output, this battery is recommended to use with devices that can be powered or charged from a computer USB port. If your devices need output current larger than 700 mA, we recommend to use our PM85-25 or PM85-50 battery.
- High capacity, Long Run Time. This battery has 17 Watt-hour (Wh) capacity. For your reference and comparison, most Digital Cameras/Video Camcorder's standard batteries only have 5Wh capacity. A typical cell phone or iPod battery capacity is only about 3Wh, a iPhone internal battery capacity is around 5Wh. This battery can fully recharge the iPhone 3~4 times, extending your talk time by up to 40 hours, standby time by up to 1000 hours, Internet use by up to 30 hours, video playback by up to 40 hours and audio playback by up to 120 hours.
Big saving: This battery can be recharged about 600 times. A fully charged battery capacity is about 5 AA Alkaline batteries. If this battery is recharged 600 time, its running time is about 3000 AA Alkaline batteries running time!
Ultra light weight & small size design
- Dimensions: 110 x 66 x 22mm (4.3" x 2.6" x 0.8")
- Weight: about 145g
Compare the battery size with a cell phone. Cell phone not included.
- Compatible with devices which require 5V power supply, such as Sony PSP, iPod Mini, iPod Shuffle, MP3, MP4, PDA, Mobile phone, Nintond Lite NDS game player...
- Compatible with devices that requires 8.4V, 9V or 12V DC power such as digital cameras, Camcorders, DVD players and more...
- No memory effect. Can be recharged at any time regardless of the amount of discharge.
- AC quick charger included. Temperature and over-voltage/current protection.
- 6 different Universal round shape connectors included. Compatible with most all digital cameras/video cameras or equipment.
- Can also be used as an external power supply for any device such as portable Radio, CD/VCD/ DVD player etc...which requires 5 volt or 8.4V, 9V, 12V power input.
How to use the battery:
1. Charge the battery: This battery has its own AC charger. You can charge it from any 110V or 220V AC power source with the included AC charger through the "DC IN" port on the battery.
2. Select the correct output port:
This battery has a USB port with 5.5V DC OUT and a regular round output port with 8.4V/9V/12V DC out.
Please check your device DC power input voltage requirement so you can use the correct output port to power and charge your device. Normally, you can find the DC input voltage label near your device DC power input jack. If not, then check your device AC power adapter "Output" voltage, which is same as your device input voltage.
The round output port has 3 selectable voltages: 8.4V, 9V, 12V. Press and release the select switch button on the battery, the LED light will jump among different voltages: 8.4V, 9V, 12V. Stopping press the switch button when the LED light jumps to the voltage you wanted, this will be the roud output voltage. When you plug the output cord to the output port, the LED light will show you the output voltage also, To change it, just keeping press the switch button.
3. Select the right connector tip: The battery pack comes with two output cords and a few connector tips. After confirming your device DC input voltage requirement and correct battery output port , you can then select correct output cord and connector tip to use. With the connector tip not connected to the adapter cord, locate the correct tip by fitting it into your device DC Jack. The tip should fit snugly in the DC jack.
4. Power your device:
Connect the output cord to correct output port, then connect the output cord with correct connector tip to your device DC power input jack (which is the same jack AC power adapters usually plug into). Now you can use this battery to power your device directly or use it to charge your device internal battery.
If you are using the round output port with 8.4V/9V/12V voltage, please note that the default battery output cable and connectors are configured as positive polarity, which meet the needs of most of devices. Please make sure your device polarity is positive, if not, you can not use this battery.
Positive polarity means inside the connector is positive, outside the connector is ground.
It is CRITICAL that you determine the correct polarity needed for your device before using the battery. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN SEVERE DAMAGE TO YOUR PRODUCT!
To determine the correct polarity for your device, inspect the DC adapter jack or the label of your product thoroughly for information about the products polarity. There will be a symbol with a plus sign on one side and a minus sign on the other with a circle between them. The circle will have an opening so that it looks like a "C". If the opening of the circle is on the side with the plus sign the polarity is positive. If the opening is on the side with minus sign the polarity is negative. If you cannot find a polarity sign on your product you need to call the product's manufacturer to find out what the polarity is.
Our optional Consumer Electronics Plug Tips will make this battery works for a lot of devices that need 5V/8.4V/9V/12V DC power.
How to use the optional Plug Tips with this battery:
- Package including:
- 1 Battery
- 1 AC Charger
- 2 Output power cables
- 6 connector tips
1. One of the connectors come with the battery pack will fit our optional plug tips. First, use this connector as a bridge, install this connector to the output cord like this:
2. Then install the optional Plug Tips
you selected on the bridge connector like this:
3. Now you are ready to use the battery with the optional plug tip that fits your device:
Overall Rating for Multi-Voltages (5V 8.4V 9V 12V) Pocket-Size Rechargeable Battery Pack - BX-U20
Dealer/Reseller discount is available for this item to qualified customers at our dedicated website for dealers and resellers:
In order to get your account set as "Dealer/Reseller", please do the following:
1. Read our terms
2. Create an account by Adding "BiX Dealership" at www.bixpower.com to shopping cart & check out (No payment info required at this moment)
3. If your company is located in California, please download:
California Resale Certificate Form
Then print out, fill it, fax or mail it to us.
Our fax number: 949-727-4156
BiX International, Inc.
9651 Irvine Center
Irvine, CA 92618, USA
4. Your application will be approved in just a couple of business days.
5. We will set your account as dealer/reseller account after your dealership is
approved. You will see your discounted dealer/reseller prices after login
with your user name and password.
*Note: Items without "Dealer
Discount Available" mark may not have dealer discount.
You May Also Like...