This DC to DC power converter input end is a male 5.5m male connector . Its output end is a USB type C connector with USB 3.1 Power Delivery (PD) function support. It can output 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V and 20V.
Smart & Fast Charging
Intelligently detects your device and delivers the optimal current to connected devices.
Meets new energy efficiency requirements of DOE Level VI - the highest energy efficiency rating.
USB-C Type-C Compatible models:
What is USB Power Delivery?
- Apple New Macbook computers ( Made in year 2016 or later) that accept USB Type C power
- Asus Q325 and other models that accept USB Type C Power
- Dell Latitude 11 5175, Latitude 11 5179, Latitude 12 7275, XPS 12 9250, Latitude 13 7370 and many other models that accept USB type C power
- Google Nexus 5X ,Nexus 6P ,Pixel C,ChromeBook Google Pixel
- HP Spectre, Spectre X360, Elitebook and other models that accept USB Type C Power
- Lenovo Yoga 720, 910 and other models that accept USB Type C Power
- Razer Blade Stealth and other models that accept USB Type C Power
- Thinkpad X1 tablet,LG Gram 15 and other models that accept USB Type C Power
- XiaoMi Air 12.5 inch 13.3 inch and other models that accept USB Type C Power
- Many more other USB-C devices that support Power Delivery function
USB Power Delivery is a single-wire protocol leveraging new USB-C standard & cable. PD (Power Delivery) negotiation allows devices to create a contract to deliver the optimum power level for each application under the current battery conditions. This protocol expands USB output to many different high output voltages, such as 9V, 12V, 15V or 20V ( 20V output voltage works for devices that require 19V to 21V DC power)
Advantages of USB Power Delivery:
Input : DC 9V- 32V
Output : USB Type C with Power Delivery, support 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V.
USB-C Maximum Output Current: 3A (Maximum 60W at 20V) *
Size: 90 x 50 x 22mm
- Flexible single wire protocol, enabling enhanced power, data and video
- Dynamic power negotiation: Allows for maximum battery life and performance
- Allows a single port to output different output voltages by negotiation between power source and powered device, such as 9V, or 12V, 15V or 20V.
- Efficient and fast charging over USB
This is just a DC power converter. It itself does not generate any power. To get 60W power output from this power converter, the input power source needs to be able to provide 65W or more power.
This power adapter's maximum output is 60W. It will work with Macbook computers (or other computers) that have 90W+ original power adapters. A computer with 90W power adapter normally only needs 10W to 40W power to run. The extra power is mainly for charging the internal battery. If your computer's original power adapter is 90W or bigger, this power converter may charge the internal battery slower than the original, but otherwise it will perform the same.Package Contents:
USB Type C DC Converter x 1
5.5 x 2.5mm Connector Adapter x 1
This DC to DC power converter input end is a male 5.5 x 2.1mm male connector. If it does not fit your battery output port, you may use a 5.5 x 2.5mm adapter to change the input connector size to 5.5 x 2.5mm connector like this:
With the reversible USB-C port and Power Delivery function, this charger can easily charge your new MacBook at full speed via USB-C to USB-C cable.
You can use this DC power converter with BiXPower batteries such as BiXPower BP90
Batteries are not included
with this USB type C DC Converter. You can purchase them separately.
Overall Rating for USB Type C Power Converter with 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V & 20V Power Delivery (PD)