This Solar Panel is fold-able for easy carrying & storage. It can output up to 40W power with 18V output voltage, which works for a lot of devices that require 18V ~ 20V DC power.
- Converts daylight into 18V electricity to power laptop computers and or charge batteries, extending
- Ideal for batteries stored in caravans, boats and vehicles in long-term
- Suitable for trickle charging a wide range of batteries and power packs
- Requires only daylight (not direct sunlight)
- Monocrystalline solar panel charges even in cloudy and overcast weather
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
This solar panel can be easily folded to a small package for carrying around. It has a attached bag side for hold some accessories.
This solar panel can be used to charge some of our external battery packs like this:
Battery Not Included.
- Peak Wattage (Pm): 40W
- Peak Voltage (Vmp): 18V
- Peak Currency (Imp): 2.2A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.24V
- Short Circuit Currency (Isc): 2.42A
- Material of Solar Cell: Monocrystalline or Polycrystalline Silicon
- Encapsulate Method: Laminating with PET
- Life Time: 6-8 years
- Dimension (inches): Folding: 9.1" x 8.8" x 2.3"; Opening : 52" x 17" x 0.2";
- Weight (lbs): 5.7
Note: The sun does not always strike it straight on and we can't count on getting the full 40 watts all day. Early in the morning and late at night solar panels have a much reduced output with maximum output near noon. A good rule is you can get the equivalent of about 42% of maximum output per 12 hours of sunlight - less on cloudy days.
It is recommended to use this solar panel together with a rechargeable battery so the power generate by the solar panel can be saved and stored. Our BP160 battery
is an excellent choice for this job.
BP160 Battery Pack (Not Included)
BP160 battery has been specially designed to work with solar panel and you can use the BP160 battery
while the solar panel is charging the battery.
Overall Rating for 40W Portable Foldable Solar Power Panel - SP40