This is a Windows/DOS based firmware flash update for HLDS GSA-T21N 12.7 tray IDE DVD+/-RW
Fixes and Enhancements:
- Enable DVD-RAM read & write function
1) Please close other applications before updating.
2) While the firmware is updating, please don't turn off the computer.
3) Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed.
Windows based firmware flash update for HLDS GSA-T21N 12.7 tray IDE DVD+/-RW:-
1. Download and unzip the GSAT21N.zip into your desktop.
2. In “GSA-T21N_A1R1” folder, please search for the “Windows” folder.
3. In “Windows” folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on “GSAT21NA1R1.exe”
4. The firmware of the drive will be updated to a newer version. The target drive should be HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GSA-T21N.
5. Please close other applications before updating and click on the “UPDATE” button.
6. Now updating in progress. It takes a few minutes. Don’t turn off the PC.
7. Updating was completed successfully. Please reboot the PC and click on the “REBOOT” button.
DOS based firmware flash update for HLDS GSA-T21N 12.7 tray IDE DVD+/-RW:-
1. Unzip the GSAT21N..zip into your bootable USB key.
2. In “DOS” folder, just type “DOSA1R1.BAT” and answer “y” if you want to download the firmware.
3. Now updating in progress. It takes a few minutes.
4. FW Update Completed.