Dell Latitude CPi A300ST, CPi A366XT, CPi A366ST, CPi A400XT
Memory, Hard drives, DVD drive, Batteries, AC & DC Power adapters, Modem, Network cards and other upgrade or replacement parts for Dell Latitude CPi A300ST, CPi A366XT, CPi A366ST, CPi A400XT LaptopsCPU: 300, 366MHz PII
Standard Memory: 64MB (removable)
Maximum Memory: 256MB
# of Memory Slots: 2
Origianl computer info:
Dell Latitude CP, CPi Series Hard Dirve Installation Guide
1. Turn the notebook upside down.
2. Locate the hard drive compartment on the left side of the Notebook.
3. Remove the two Phillips screws that is securing the hard drive.
4. Slide the hard drive out of the compartment.
5. Slide the new drive into the notebook, making sure it is firmly connected.
6. Replace the two Philips screws that were removed in step #3
Products & accessories to help you implement a complete USB setup