NEC Versa 2000C, 2000D, 2000P, 2200C, 2205C
|Standard Memory: 8 MB (Soldered)
Maximum Memory: 40 MB
Number of Sockets: 2
Number of Memory Banks: 2
Hard Drive Installation Instructions:
You may need a new hard drive caddy
- Turn the notebook upside-down.
- Grab the old hard drive by its handle and slide it out of its compartment.
- Remove the metal caddy from the old hard drive and assemble it onto the new hard drive.
- Slide the new hard drive into the notebook, making sure that it is firmly seated.
- Replace the hard drive compartment cover.
- The hard drive
is now visible on the lower left hand corner of the keyboard bay.