This power pack comes with a 220 Watt-hour super high capacity rechargeable lithium ion battery and a multi output voltages (5v/9v/12v/15v/16v/18v/19v/24v) DC to DC power adapter.
Easy to use: set the DC to DC power adapter comes with the package at the voltage you need, then connect the DC power adapter input end to the battery output port with supplied connection cable, DC power adapter output to your laptop/notebook computer or other devices.
Super long running time:
The battery capacity is around 220 Watt-hour. For your info, a 6-cell laptop internal battery capacity is around 50 Watt-hour. This battery may add extra 8 ~ 15 hours running time for most laptop computers. We tested this power pack kit with a 15.4" Screen HP G62 laptop, it added extra 9 hours running time. (This is just for your reference. Actual running time varies, depending on notebook computer's configurations and what kind of applications running . For example, screen brightness, the use of the CPU, the hard drive, the CD drive, and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the notebook. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize the computer's power management features. Refer to the computer manual for further instructions. )
The DC to DC power adapter can convert DC power from the battery to many different voltages: 9V/12V/15V/16V/18V/19.5V/24V & a 5V USB port.
The DC to DC power adapter also comes with 8 different interchangeable connector tips that can fit many different electronic devices. Extra Connector Tips:
You may order this battery with 12 connectors, which includes 8 Standard Connectors plus 4 Extra Connector Tips: C15, C24, C27 & C31:
C15: 7.9 x 5.5mm with center pin, works for IBM/Lenovo computers.
C24: 7.4 x 5.08mm with center pin for HP/Compaq computers
C27: 7.4 x 5.08mm with center pin for Dell computers.
C31: 3.0 x 1.1mm for Asus and a lot of other brand ultra books.
DC Power Adapter Technical Specifications:
1. Rated Input DC Voltage: 9-45V
2. Input Rated Current : 15AMP; Input Power(max) 135W
3. Output power(max) 120W
4. Efficiency >88%(TYP)
5. Output voltage: 5V/ 9V/12V/15V/16V/18V/19.5V/24V (±5%@ typical±0.8V)
6. Output current: 9V/12V/15V/16V/18V/19.5V @6Amp MAX; 24V @ 5Amp MAX;
7. Over Load Protection (Over current & Over Voltage Protection)* : Yes. Auto recovery time: 10 seconds.
8. Short Circuit Protection: Yes
9. Storage Temperature: -10℃ to 60℃
10. Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 40℃
11. Storage Humidity: 10% to 90%
12. Operating Humidity: 20% to 80%
13. Weight 0.58 lb (265g )
14. Dimension 5.5” x 2.4” x 1.3” (141 x 62 x 32.5 mm)
15. Color Black
This is a 28-cell battery with 226.8 Watt-hour capacity. For your information, a 6-cell laptop battery capacity is around 50 Watt-hour.
Small Size and Light Weight: The battery weight is only around 3.8 pounds (same capacity Lead-Acid battery will be around 20 pound). Dimension: 8" x 3.8" x 3"
Can easily carry around the light weight & small size battery by using the easy-carrying handlebar.
Battery can be recharged by itself with the provided AC adapter.
| || |
The Four-level LED indicates current power status.
The multi-pole circular connector enables effective and proper battery contact.
This battery comes with its own AC charger that can charge the battery from any 110V ~ 240V AC power source.On/Off Switch:
The LED (at the power button controls on/off of the battery) glows when power is on.
- Water-resistant and firm ABS plastic casing.
- - Built-in PCB protection.
- - Prevent short circuit, over-current, over-heat, over-charge, over-discharge.
- - The internal pack is stabilized by braces.
- - Avoiding mechanical accidents caused by vibration.
|Model No. |
|Cell Brand |
|Cell Code |
- Nominal Voltage: 24 V
- Minimum Voltage: 20.5V
- Maximum Voltage: 29.75V
|Inner Resistance |
|Charge Voltage Limit |
|Max. Charge Current |
|Continuous Discharge Current |
|Burst Discharge Current|
(up to 10 minutes)
- 94.00 x 77.00 x 204.00 mm (or 3.8" x 3.1" X 8")
|Operate Temp. Charge |
|Operate Temp. Discharge |
|Storage Temp. |
|Cycle Life |
|PCB Safety Function |
- Cell balancing
- Over-current protection
- Temperature protection
- Secondary protection
Standard Package contents:
The standard package comes with:
1. One BX2488 24V Lithium battery
2. One battery AC Charger with power cord
3. One DD120X DC to DC power adapter with 8 connector Tips
4. One connection cable that links the BX2488 battery with DD120X power adapter
Overall Rating for Super High Capacity Multi Output Voltages Rechargeable Battery Power Pack - XP220