Dell Latitude C600 Hard Drive Upgrade
Dell Latitude C600 Hard Drive Installation Guide:
1. Shut down computer.
2. Unplug the ac adapter, if present.
3. Remove the primary battery (and the secondary battery, if present).
4. The Hard Drive compartment is located on the left side panel. Remove the hard disk locking screw from the hard drive door.
5. Slide the drive door up until the drive assembly tabs disengage from the door slots in the bottom case assembly.
6. Pull the drive assembly straight out of the bottom case assembly.
7. Push the new drive assembly into the hard drive opening of the computer.
8. Align the drive assembly tabs with the bottom case assembly slots and push down until it clicks into place.
9. Replace the screw in the drive door.
10. Replace the battery and plug in the ac adapter.