12V 14W Portable Solar Power Panel Kit. This Solar Panel can be folded for easy storage and carrying around. It comes with a car cigarette lighter female socket adapter and will be perfect for any 12v
chargeable device that requires 14 watts and under power.
Folded Dimension : 9.2" x 8.8" x1.6" (or 230 x 220 x 40mm)
- Converts daylight into electricity to charge 12V batteries, extending
- Ideal for batteries stored in caravans, boats and vehicles in long-term
- Suitable for trickle charging a wide range of batteries and power packs
- Requires only daylight (not direct sunlight)
- Monocrystalline solar panel charges even in cloudy and overcast weather
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Peak Wattage (Pm): 14W
- Peak Voltage (Vmp): 12V
- Peak Currency (Imp): 1.19A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 13.95V
- Short Circuit Currency (Isc): 1.31A
- Material of Solar Cell: Monocrystalline or Polycrystalline Silicon
- Encapsulate Method: Laminating with PET
- Life Time: 6-8 years
- Folded Dimension : 230 x 220 x 40mm or 9.2" x 8.8" x1.6"
- Unfolded Dimension: 660 x 450 x 5mm or 26" x 18" x 0.2"
- Weight (lbs): 2
How to use the solar panel:
solar panel maximum output is 14W and maximum output voltage is 12V.
However, since the sun does not always strike it
straight on solar panels and we can't count on getting the full 14 watts
and 12V power all day. Early in the morning and late at night solar
panels have a
much reduced output with maximum output near noon. If you want to use
the solar panel to power your devices directly, please make sure your
devices can work under unstable power source.
The recommend way to use the solar panel is using the solar panel with compatible
external battery packs, charge the external battery packs with this solar panel and store the power generated by sun to the battery packs, then use the battery packs to power your devices anytime anywhere. We
have specially designed battery packs that can accept wide range
varied inputs and can be used together with solar panel to store the
power generated by the solar panel .
This solar panel can be used to charge some of our external battery packs like this: